Grass Valley Sportsmen’s Club
The GRASS VALLEY SPORTSMEN’S CLUB, pioneers in field and stream since 1880, is the oldest sportsmen’s club West of the Mississippi.
Our 100 members are very active with local youth and community oriented projects in addition to our commitment to improve recreational fish and game opportunities. As a club, we believe in doing what we can to help our young people discover, enjoy and take care of our outdoor environment.
The official objectives of the Club are:
- The conservation of game, fish and fish culture.
- The protection of same by legal means.
- The influencing, as far as is practical, the enactment of such additional laws and ordinances as may be found necessary to accomplish that end.
- To enforce those laws.
- To encourage hunting, fishing and sportsmanship among its members.
- To generally attend to and guard such matters and interest therewith connected, as may be a benefit to the public and to the members of the club.
The Club is limited to 100 members. Each member holds a membership that includes full access to our 49 acre facility at 6000 feet in the Northern California Sierra Nevada.